Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probs noticed that the choker is currently EVERYWHERE. From Kim K’s diamond ‘Saint’ choker to Danielle Bernstein’s (author of the We Wore What blog) seemingly never ending supply of chic plain fabric ones, neck hugging bands are the current must have item.
If you’re on a major budget, you can DIY by simply using ribbon. I often save bits from Christmas and Birthday gifts and then repurpose them, it works like a charm! However, if you haven’t got the time or if you’d like to go for something a little less basic, I’ve rounded up 10 of my cheap and cheerful favourites for you to choose from! Whether you wanna rock a 90’s style fabric choker, a simply chain or something all together more exciting (think ultimate festival jewellery), I’ve got you covered.
- Basic Black Velvet Choker, ASOS £5.00
2. Gold Chain Choker, River Island £8.00
5. ALDO Multirow Chokers, ASOS £10
7. Suzywan Choker, ASOS £17.50
8. Engraved Coin Choker, Topshop £12.50
9. Lace Choker, Urban Outfitters £8
(comes in black and cream)